- Major Hedge Fund Manager Charges that Herbalife Is an Illegal Pyramid Scheme; (this website offers a rich resource of information about charges and evidence of deception at Herbalife).
- News Media Interviews with Hedge Fund Manager on Herbalife Pyramid Charges:
- The Case of Herbalife’s Missing Customers: A Red Flag for Fraud:
This essay is a False Profits Blog authored by Robert L. FitzPatrick that analyzes the Herbalife business model and why a Belgian court concluded that Herbalife is a pyramid recruitment scam, not a direct selling company
- A European Court Rules: “Herbalife Is an Illegal Pyramid Scheme”
- Federal Judge Ruled that Distributor Charges that Herbalife Is a Pyramid Scheme Are Worthy of a Trial
- Class Action Settlement with Herbalife Reveals “Secret” Business, Similar Amway “Tools” at Work at Herbalife; New Recruits Hit for “Leads” Costs
- Herbalife-Related Recruitment Scheme Pleads Guilty to Pyramid Charges in Canada